Noritz NRC711 157,000 BTU Outdoor Vent Condensing Residential Tankless Water Heater (LP)
The ENERGY STAR rated NRC711, Noritz's ecoTOUGH Series of gas fired residential condensing tankless water heaters, is designed for smaller homes and multi-family dwellings. The indoor (the two-pipe, direct vent NRC711-DV) is a new wall mounted unit that has an energy factor (EF) of 0.94 for natural gas and 0.94 with liquid propane - approximately 30 points higher than a standard, stage tank-type, gas-fired water heater.
- Safety lock out - Default max. 120 degrees (refer to owner's manual for higher temp)
- 93% Efficiency
- Standard burner - High performance single flame burner.
- Fully modulating burner - Automatically adjusts burner level accordingly.
- Turbo Flow - Up to 7.1 GPM @ 35 degree temperature rise (6.3 GPM @ 45 degree rise).
- Direct ignition - No standby pilot light.
- Thermal fuse - Automatic overheat protection system.
- Resin coated PC board - Increases durability and protection from elements.
- Automatic air regulator - Monitors internal temperature/maximizes burner efficiency.
- Parts Warranty: 5 year
- Residential Heat Exchanger Warranty: 12 years
- Flame Sensor
- Overheat Prevention Device
- Lightning Protection Device
- Freeze Protection
- Keypad/Thermostat Display included
- Compatible Remote Controller Part RC-7651M
- Isolator Valve Part IK-WV-200-1-xx
- Pipe Cover Part PC-1S
- Power Cord included attached
- Application: Residential
- Product Type: Tankless Heater
- Type: Condensing
- Fuel Type: Propane
- Gas Input: 15000 to 157000 BTU/h
- Energy Factor: 0.94
- Efficiency: 93%
- Max Flow (GPM): 7.1
- Flow Range (GPM): 0.5 to 7.1
- Min Flow (GPM): 0.5
- Depth (Inches): 6.7"
- Height (Inches): 23.6
- Width (Inches): 18.3"
- Max Temp (F): 140°F
- Gas Connection: 3/4"
- Water Connection: 3/4"
- Installation Type: Outdoor Only
- Warranty: 5 Year Parts/12 Year Heat Exchanger
- Energy Star Rated: Yes