The duct fan system is designed to quietly cool AV equipment rooms and closets, and to ventilate various air circulation and exhaust projects. Features an inline speed controller utilizing PWM-technology. Containing an inline mixed-flow design, the duct fan can maintain airflow even in high static pressure applications. Contains an EC-motor for a quiet and energy efficient performance. The motor box containing the fan’s impeller and blades can be detached from the mounted frame for easy cleaning and maintenance. Complete kit includes one duct fan unit, one inline speed controller, installation manual, and all necessary mounting hardware.
- Designed to quietly ventilate grow tents, transfer heating/cooling to rooms, circulate air, exhaust odors, and cool AV racks.
- Features an 8-speed manual controller utilizing PWM. See T-Series for temperature and humidity controls.
- Mixed flow design combined with a PWM-controlled EC motor for a truly quiet and energy efficient performance.
- Kit also includes corded AC power adapter, installation manual, and all necessary mounting hardware.
Precise Speed Controller
The inline speed controller enables you to set the duct fan’s speed to optimal noise and airflow levels for various environments. Unlike common AC-powered duct fans that suppresses voltage to control fan speeds, this duct fan features an EC-motor that is precisely controlled using PWM (Pulse Width Modulation). This technology enables the fan's motor to be able to run smoothly at extremely low RPM speeds without generating motor noises and heat as seen on variable voltage controllers. Eight speed options are available with power switch, and backup memory. This S6 model can be connected to the smart controller of the CLOUDLINE T6 model to share the same programming and power source.
Quiet And Energy Efficient Design
The inline fan features a mixed flow design using a stator blade and dual hydrodynamic wind circles. This gives it a high static pressure rating, enabling it to deliver airflow even in applications where air movement is being restricted. The motor houses dual ball bearings rated at 67,000 hours which allows the duct fan unit to be mounted in any direction. The unit is IP44 rated to be highly resistant to dust and liquids, and performs well even in harsh environments.
This quiet duct fan system is popular in a variety of applications including cooling AV equipment rooms, closets, racks, and cabinets. Due to its low noise and advanced control features, it’s also used in various air circulation and ventilation projects including hydroponic grow rooms and tents, exhausting bathrooms and attics, and other installations.
- Manufacturer: AC Infinity Inc.
- Product Name: CLOUDLINE S6
- Duct Size: 6"
- Total Dimensions: 7.87 x 12.60 x 8.35 in. (21.2 x 32.0 x 20.0 cm)
- Mounting Hole-To-Hole Distance: 3.15 X 2.36 in. (8.0 x 6.0 cm)
- Screw Hole Size: Ø 0.236 in. (Ø 0.6 cm)
- Cord Length to Controller: 180 in. (15 feet)
- Total Dimensions: 3.34 x 2.95 x 0.51 in. (8.5 x 3.6 x 1.3 cm)
- Required Mounting Area: 2.95 x 0.51 in. (3.6 x 1.3 cm)
- Hole to Hole Distance: 2.87in. (7.3 cm)
- Screw Hole Size: Ø 0.157 in. (Ø 0.4 cm)
- Cord Length to Plug: 108 in. (9 feet)
- Total Airflow: 402 CFM
- Total Noise: 32 dBA
- Static Pressure: 503 Pa
- Voltage: 100-240V AC
- Frequency: 50/60Hz
- Max Power Draw: 64 W
- Average Power Usage: 38 W
- Current: 1.67 A
- Power Connector Type: US Plug (NEMA 1-15 Type-A)
- Operating Humidity: 35 to 85% RH
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 140°F
- Ingress Protection: IP 44
- Fan Bearings: Dual Ball
- Mounting Positions: Horizontal or Vertical
- L10 Life Expectancy: 67,000 Hours
- Fan Quality Approvals: CE, RoHS