AC Infinity Cloudline T8 Quiet Inline Duct Fan System with Temperature and Humidity Controller 8"
- Save space and provide a higher efficiency
- Giving you the most energy efficient model
- Easy to install and it's easy to maintain
About This Product
A smart inline duct fan designed to quietly ventilate hydroponic grow rooms, boost heating/cooling to rooms, circulate fresh air, exhaust projects, and cool AV closets. Featuring an inline mixed-flow design, the duct fan can maintain airflow even in high static pressure applications. Contains an EC-motor with PWM-control for a quiet and energy efficient performance. The motor box containing the fan’s impeller and blades can be detached from the mounted frame for easy cleaning and maintenance. Includes an intelligent controller that features advanced programming and functions. Complete kit includes one duct fan unit, one thermal controller, one corded thermal probe, two duct clamps, installation manual, and all necessary mounting hardware.
- Designed to ventilate hydroponic grow rooms, transfer heating/cooling, cool AV closets, and exhaust odors.
- Intelligent controller with temperature and humidity programming, fan speed control, timer, and alarm system.
- Mixed flow design combined with a PWM-controlled EC-motor for a truly quiet and energy efficient performance.
- Kit also includes corded sensor probe, AC power plug, two duct clamps, and required mounting hardware.
The controller can be programmed to adjust fan speeds to respond to varying high and low temperatures, and humidity. For ventilation applications, the controller can be set to run continuously, or triggered to run at customizable speeds when given power, due to its backup memory capability. Additional features includes a countdown timer, alarm system, and eco-mode. Includes detachable 12-foot precision probe that is water resistant. This EC smart controller can power and control 2 inline duct fans of any size, such as this CLOUDLINE T8 with a CLOUDLINE S4.
Quiet And Energy Efficient Design
Unlike common duct fans that uses an AC-motor which are loud and unmanageable, this duct fan features an EC-motor that is controlled using PWM (Pulse Width Modulation). This technology enables motors to be able to run smoothly at extremely low RPM speeds without generating additional heat or noise. In addition, the duct fan uses a mixed flow design using a stator blade and dual hydrodynamic wind circles. This gives it a high static pressure rating, enabling it to deliver airflow even in applications where air movement is being restricted. The motor houses dual ball bearings rated at 67,000 hours which allows the duct fan unit to be mounted in any direction. The unit is IP44 rated to be highly resistant to dust and liquids, and performs well even in harsh environments.
This quiet duct fan system is popular in a variety of applications including cooling AV equipment rooms, closets, racks, and cabinets. Due to its low noise and advanced control features, it’s also used in various air circulation and ventilation projects including hydroponic grow rooms and tents, exhausting bathrooms and attics, and other installations.
- Manufacturer: AC Infinity Inc.
- Product Name: CLOUDLINE T8
- Duct Size: 8"
- Total Dimensions: 8.54 x 11.89 x 9.17 in. (21.7 x 30.2 x 12.3 cm)
- Mounting Hole-To-Hole Distance: 3.94 X 3.70 in. (10.0 x 9.4 cm)
- Screw Hole Size: Ø 0.217 in. (Ø 0.55 cm)
- Cord Length to Controller: 240 in. (20 feet)
- Cord Length to Plug: 96 in. (8 feet)
- Total Dimensions: 3.34 x 2.95 x 0.51 in. (8.5 x 3.6 x 1.3 cm)
- Required Mounting Area: 2.95 x 0.51 in. (3.6 x 1.3 cm)
- Hole to Hole Distance: 2.87in. (7.3 cm)
- Screw Hole Size: Ø 0.157 in. (Ø 0.4 cm)
- Total Airflow: 807 CFM
- Total Noise: 39 dBA
- Static Pressure: 746 Pa
- Voltage: 100-240V AC
- Frequency: 50/60Hz
- Max Power Draw: 110 W
- Average Power Usage: 78 W
- Current: 2.27 A
- Power Connector Type: US Plug (NEMA 1-15 Type-A)
- Operating Humidity: 35 to 85% RH
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 140°F
- Ingress Protection: IP 44
- Fan Bearings: Dual Ball
- Mounting Positions: Horizontal or Vertical
- L10 Life Expectancy: 67,000 Hours
- Fan Quality Approvals: CE, RoHS