Noritz NCC300OD-NG Outdoor Commercial Condensing Natural Gas Water Heater (GQ-C5032WZ US)
No matter your installation plans, the NCC300 is versatile enough to adapt with its small size, flexibility in venting material and termination location. The NCC300 is among the industrys best in turn down ratio. It also features a wide BTU range of 15 to 300k.
- Standard Input - Gas consumption ranges from 15,000 BTUh to 300,000 BTUh
- Compact Design - ANSI Z21.10.3/CSA 4.3 certified design that can be wall-mounted indoors or installed outdoors.
- Wifi Capable
- Heat Exchanger - primary: K grade copper secondary: Austenite stainless steel
- Venting Options - available in Direct Vent model that can use either 4 in Schedule 40 and 80 PVC/CPVC, PP, 5 in SS w/ adapter or installed outdoors
- Direct Electronic Ignition
- Multi-System Capability - units can be linked together by using either the optional 2-unit Quick Connect or multi-unit System Controller for up to 24 units
- Fully Modulating - BTU input can range from 15,000 to 7.2 million BTUh (for 24-unit Multi-System). 20:1 Turndown Ratio
- Thermal Efficiency - fully condensing, up to 97% efficient for use with natural gas and propane
- Temperature Controls - includes remote thermostat that can precisely adjust the output temperature from 100°F to 185°F
- Safety Devices - Flame Sensor, Burner Sensor, Overheat Prevention Device, Lightning Protection Device, Freeze Protection, NeutralizerOverfill
- Five Year Limited Heat Exchanger Warranty for Commercial Use
- Five Year Limited Parts Warranty & 1-Year Reasonable Labor
- Outdoor Unit Dimensions : 18.9 in (W) x 32.7 in (H) x 14.2 in (D)
- Gas Consumption : Min. 15,000 btuh Max. 300,000 btuh
- Capacity Range : 0.5-13.2 Gal./min.
- Thermal Efficiency : 97%
- Temperature Settings : 100-185°F