Noritz America NC1991-DVC-NG 199,900 Btu Ultra Low Commercial Indoor
With more power than any tankless water heater in its class, the NC1991 series is ideal for mid-size homes with up to 4 showers. Built-in features include safety lock-out, freeze protection, and high elevation adjustment. PVC CANNOT be used for venting.
These units offer several innovations:
Safety lock out - Default max. 120 degrees (refer to owner's manual for higher temp)
Fully modulating - Automatically adjusts burner level accordingly.
Turbo Flow - Up to 9.8 GPM @ 35 degree temperature rise (7.5 GPM @ 45 degree rise).
Quick Connect - Doubles the output by connecting two identical heaters.
Direct ignition - No standby pilot light.
Thermal fuse - Automatic overheat protection system.
Resin coated PC board - Increases durability and protection from elements.
Automatic air regulator - Monitors internal temperature/maximizes burner efficiency.
Commercial grade heat exchanger - 25% thicker piping than our competition.
Available in Natural Gas (NG) and Propane (LP) models only.
- Temperature Settings: 100-180oF (14 options)
- Thermal efficiency for all models: 84%
- Self-diagnostic onboard computer system
- Back-up battery compatible
- Recirculation compatible
- Digital remote included
WARNING!!! PVC cannot be used for venting. Use only Category III (4" stainless steel venting). N-0751M-DVC requires 3" x 5" concentric-type stainless steel venting.
- Isolation valves (#IK-WV-200-1-TH or #IK-WV-200-1-SW)
- Pipe cover (NC199-DVC use #PC-5S)
- Remote controller outdoor junction box (#RC-OJB)
- ScaleShield (#SS-HB-1)
- Commercial H2Flow (#CH2F-*) *depends on number of units and total flow rate
- Quick-connect cable (#QC-2)
- System Controller (#SC-301-6M)
- Recess box (#RB-700) for NC1991-OD model only.
|Minimum Input, (BTU):
|Maximum Input, (BTU):
||Commercial Grade Copper
|Power Consumption, (W):
|Hot Water Outlet Height from Bottom, (in):
|Cold Water Inlet Height from Bottom, (in):
|Gas Inlet Height from Bottom, (in):