Noritz NRC661 120,000 BTU Outdoor Vent Condensing Residential Tankless Water Heater (NG)
The ENERGY STAR rated NRC661, Noritz's newest efficient condensing model with a half inch gas line. Featuring the same energy-saving condensing technology as the rest of the Noritz eco-TOUGH Series of gas-fired residential tankless water heaters, the NRC661 has an Energy Factor of 0.91 for natural gas and 0.93 for LP. These ratings are nearly 10 points higher than that of a comparably sized, conventional tankless unit, and approximately 30 points higher than a standard, tank-type gas-fired water heater.
With a maximum input of 120,000 BTU per hour (BTUh), using a half-inch gas line up to 120 feet in length. A new, more accurate interpretation of the National Fuel Gas Code permits the use of the smaller-diameter gas piping for inputs up to 174,000 BTUh, as long as the water column pressure at the inlet of the unit is a minimum eight inches.
- High-efficiency low Nox Eco-Burner reduces emissions
- Natural gas tankless hot water heater
- Indoor Use Only
- ecoTough tankless condensing heater
- Cold and Hot water connection size: 3/4"
- Gas connection size: 1/2"
- Power Supply: 120 VAC (60 Hz)
- Exhaust vent diameter requirements: 3"
- Exhaust vent material requirement: PVC or CPVC
- Parts Warranty: 5 year
- Residential Heat Exchanger Warranty: 12 years
- Flame Sensor
- Overheat Prevention Device
- Lightning Protection Device
- Freeze Protection
- Keypad/Thermostat Display included
- Compatible Remote Controller Part RC-7651M
- Isolator Valve Part IK-WV-200-1-xx
- Pipe Cover Part PC-1S
- Power Cord included attached
- Application: Residential
- Product Type: Tankless Heater
- Type: Condensing
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas
- Gas Input: 15000 to 120000 BTU/h
- Efficiency: 92%
- Energy Factor: 0.91
- Max Flow (GPM): 6.6
- Flow Range (GPM): 0.5 to 6.6
- Min Flow (GPM): 0.5
- Depth (Inches): 6.7"
- Weight (lbs): 36 lbs
- Height (Inches): 20.5
- Width (Inches): 13.8"
- Max Temp (F): 140°F
- Water Connection: 3/4"
- Gas Connection: 1/2"
- Installation Type: Outdoor Only
- Warranty: 5 Year Parts/12 Year Heat Exchanger
- Energy Star Rated: Yes